FoxedCare - FCC - Wheelcleaner, 500ml
Special rim cleaner pH-neutral with effectiveness indicator
The new Foxed Care City care product line from Mareike Fox. Special products that are developed and produced exclusively for this special series by FoxedCare.
Due to a large number of PH-neutral wheel cleaners on the market, we have set ourselves the goal of developing the perfect wheel cleaner and bringing together the best of all PH-neutral wheel cleaners.
The rim cleaner contains biologically active ingredients and does not smell unpleasant when used.
Even more interesting is the extremely strong cleaning performance! Due to its gel-like consistency, the FoxedCare rim cleaner stays on the surface of the rim for a long time and does not dry quickly. Brake dust, tar, rust film, road dirt and the like on the rim are a thing of the past and are extremely easy to use. In addition, the FoxedCare rim cleaner offers the popular color change thanks to a high-quality effectiveness indicator and can be used on all types of rims in an absolutely gentle way.
- Extremely strong cleaning performance
- Gel-like consistency so that the cleaner does not dry out quickly
- Can be used with all types of rims
- Absolutely gentle on materials
- Acid-free special cleaner
- High-quality effectiveness indicator with color change
- No unpleasant smell when used
- PH-neutral formula
- No danger to the user (if handled correctly)
- Shake the bottle well so that all ingredients are distributed
- Completely wet the rim to be treated (cool / lukewarm surface)
- Leave on for 3-5 minutes
- Thoroughly rinse off the dirt and residue using a high-pressure cleaner
- Do not use product on hot surfaces/rims
- Do not allow the product to dry
Labeling according to Regulation (EC) No. 1272/2008 (CLP)
Signal word: Attention
H302 Harmful if swallowed
H317 can cause allergic reactions to your skin
P101 If medical advice is required, have container or label at hand.
P102 Keep out of reach of children.
P280 Wear protective gloves/protective clothing/eye protection/face protection
P301+P312 IF SWALLOWED: GO TO POISON CENTER if you feel unwell
P302+P352 IF ON SKIN: Wash with plenty of water.
P305+P351+P338 IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes.
Remove contact lenses, if possible. Continue rinsing
P313 Get medical advice/attention.
P332+P313 IF SKIN IRRITATION: Get medical advice/attention.
Labeling of ingredients in accordance with Regulation (EC) No. 648/2004
Anionic surfactants: < 5%
Additives: sodium gluconate, xantgan gum