KW coilover kit V1 for Hyundai I30N
- Lowering front/rear: 20-40 mm/20-40 mm
- Axle load front/rear: up to 1090 kg/up to 1010 kg
- Year of construction: 2017-
- Hardness adjustability: no
- Report: parts report
- VA + RA height adjustable (VA threaded spring struts, RA springs with height adjustment + dampers)
- In vehicles with electronic damper control, this must be shut down. Electronics set for decommissioning is included in the scope of delivery for the corresponding product variant.
KW coilover suspension V1 – adjustable driving dynamics par excellence
The KW coilover suspension V1, formerly variant 1, promises what suspension technology from KW Suspensions promises. More performance. More adjustability. And of course more optics. Coilovers are the ultimate in suspension technology. No other component, except perhaps chip tuning, makes driving more fun! Feel the depth, dive into the next corner and get a taste of the racing feeling! Choose a coilover suspension and take the performance of your vehicle to a new level!
KW coilover kit V1: Advantages
- optimized driving dynamics
- high ease of use
- Satisfying road holding including a sporty look
- Sufficiently high residual comfort even when the road is at its lowest level
- individual adjustability
- for those for whom it makes a difference: achieving maximum lap times
Special characteristics of the KW coilover kit V1, formerly variant 1:
- Specially tested on the in-house 7-post vehicle dynamics test bench by KW. This is essential for fine-tuning. Reproduces the perfect driving experience. Racing teams and automobile manufacturers regularly test here
- Comes with Parts report - for easier registration with the TÜV
- INOX LINE: ensures the permanent Corrosion resistance
- Trapezoidal thread: Special thread that stands out due to its optimized friction and low susceptibility to dirt. The cross-sectional area is also as large as possible, so that the height adjustment thread impresses with its high load capacity
- Composite spring plate: The KW spring plate of the KW coilover suspension V1 also consists of a robust and friction-insensitive polyamide composite material with a stainless steel insert. In other words: attention to detail makes the difference here. In short: In contrast to a spring plate made of anodized aluminum, the option of oxidation is excluded. Rust therefore has no chance. In this way, KW Suspensions ensures that the height adjustment is permanently guaranteed.
- The lowering is individually adjustable. The height-adjustable spring struts are used for stepless lowering. Everything within the scope of the tested parts report is understood
KW coilover kit V1: Why KW Suspensions?
KW Suspensions stands for suspension technology inspired by racing. Always: State of the Art. Always Premium. And of course I always have a lot of passion and attention to detail. Many years of experience and expertise do their part to ensure that drivers only receive the best. If you want to treat yourself and your vehicle to something, you will always make the right choice with KW!