KW coilover kit V3 Clubsport for Hyundai i30 N
- for vehicles with and without electric. Damper control
- Lowering front/rear: 20-40 mm/20-40 mm
- Axle load front/rear: up to 1090 kg/up to 980 kg
- Year of construction: from 2017-
- Hardness adjustability: yes
- Report: parts report
- VA + RA height adjustable (VA threaded spring struts, RA springs with height adjustment + dampers)
- In vehicles with electronic damper control, this must be shut down. You can request vehicle-specific KW decommissioning rates from us.
- Club sports suspension with support bearing: only available with VA support bearing
- Dampers have easy-to-use adjustment wheels. Due to the design, the rebound stage only works when the piston rod is accessible.
You can adjust the pulling force with 16 clicks using the adjustment wheels. This gives you the opportunity to fine-tune the recommended basic setup.
Influencing body structure movements and co. is easier than ever before with the KW V3 Clubsport, because you can easily influence changes in wheel loads.
The KW V3 Clubsport coilover suspension also offers the option of precisely adjusting the compression level in the low-speed range.
With twelve clicks it can be optimally adapted to the respective requirements.
From the nature of the route to the operating conditions and tire characteristics to the current vehicle weight, you can take all factors into account with the impressive setting options.
- Individually adjustable damping technology in tension and compression damping
- unique damping force adjustment that works independently of each other
- Compression damping adjustable with 12 clicks
- Rebound damping adjustable with 16 clicks
- Longevity thanks to high-quality materials
- continuous lowering
- Stainless steel technology "inox-line"
- also available with aluminum Unibal support bearing
- Adjustment range TÜV tested